At Taylor, we will be providing lunch outside to the best extent possible:
- Outside Lunch Plan: Students will dine outside daily, weather permitting.
- Students will eat outside during lunch and will have an opportunity to use a puzzle mat to sit
- Students will wash hands before and after meals and will distance while eating
- Student meals will be monitored by staff to ensure adherence to health and safety protocols
- Inside Dining: During inclement weather or when dining inside, students will eat in various locations within the school.
- Students will wear masks at all times except when eating or drinking
- Our cafeteria and other larger spaces have higher filtration levels than classrooms and have dedicated HVAC (heating, ventilation and cooling) systems that allow maximum outside air ventilation
More information about Health and Safety Protocols found here