Acceptable Use PolicyArlington Public Schools summarizes the policies pertaining to student use of APS-issued technology as the Acceptable Use Policy, or “AUP,” using this language:Students must understand and agree to the following expectations prior to using APS technology, including the APS network, shared devices, and APS-issued personal devices:
- I agree to use APS’s technology carefully, respectfully, and responsibly.
- I will follow school and APS rules.
- I will follow the APS Acceptable Use Policy.
- I will protect my privacy and the privacy of others.
- I will be safe on the internet.
If I do not work safely and responsibly, I may lose my technology privileges.
See our students at Taylor explaining the AUP