To enroll your child(ren) at Taylor Elementary School, the following documents and information must be provided to the school office. Failure to provide all necessary information will delay your child’s entrance into school.
- A Birth certificate or other valid proof of birth (passport) w/school affidavit. Entering kindergartners must be five by September 30th to be enrolled.
- All students entering Arlington public schools for the first time must present a physical examination form completed and signed by a doctor within the past twelve months prior to date of entry.
- Proof (certification from a licensed physician) stating day/month/year of immunizations against diphtheria, pertussis, tetanus pertussis, polio, measles, mumps, rubella and Hepatitis B. All students entering for the first time, must present proof of a second measles, mumps, rubella immunization.
- All new students entering or re-entering Arlington Public Schools must have written results of a tuberculin skin test completed within the year prior to date of entry.
- Verification of address (Lease or Deed required).
- Please call us if you have any questions: 703-228-6275